Thursday 2 August 2007

Hunting for shoes...

Shopping night means shopping time.....

Went to Bondi Junction with one aim... FIND THE SHOES!!!...
Me, Steve's sister and husband, and Diantha; 'attacked' every shop at Bondi (read: Bond Dye). After 30mins of "Baby's Treasure a.k.a Diantha Session", we finally arrived at the shop called "Freelance Shoes".... Too bad I didn't have my camera with me to take shots of the shop which is quite vintage..
So.. they're having a winter sale, and most of the shoes were relatively cheap.
The one that I bought cost me $20.. (considered as "DAMN CHEAP!!")

~white bollero~
moving on to the next shop, NOVO...
the shoes here are nice.. some of them just too much, yet cute. but i daren't to use that.. lol.
There were lots of heels shoes with pointed front.. It's just too pointed that you can pick your nose with it..lol.
Anyway, there's a deal for the shoes... (I love DEALS..)
The shoes that I bought was the "2 for $60" deal.. so it's cheap.

~black suede~

~white bollero~

~shoes of the day~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's quite a boring day.. so instead of 'rocking' like a stunned mullet alone in my room, I decided to start the "Narcism Project"....

So this is the picture that I took for the last 15 mins...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the fight beb... Blame the PMS. lol

for my dad : i'll promise to make no "Pass" for the next transcript... all "Distinction" (ameenn...)

for mike : congratulation for you krispy kreme.. give me some!!



2 comments:

liying said...

i like the shoessssss... they're prettyyy

Anonymous said...

Me too! i like the shoes must look good on me ( if they have my size)

No worries i will give u Donuts and i am sure little Diantha likes some too rite?

BTW lets prove LY wrong ye! she always say u dont look fat now everyday after work i give u donuts later she has no choice but to admit u reli is a Fattie