Thursday 23 August 2007

Happy Birthday Steve...

Today is Steve a.k.a Ntip's birthday. He's turning 19 today..
Nothing much to do for him. I went to meet him at the city, have a lunch together, then watched movie.. Nothing fancy.
Actually I planned to surprise him at his UNI, but i felt so lazy. So I called him to meet me up at City. At first I joke around and said that I havent bought anything for him since I have no money. Then he said like "It's okay.. You don't have to give me any present. One kiss will do..." But I knew he felt dissapointed. But I kept on saying, "Sorry, I should've bought something for you.. but I dont have money..!"...... and I could see his face covers with dissapointment. I actually felt bad, so I said.. "Beb, I can't give your present anytime soon, I might just give you the receipt of the present.. How's that??"... Now you can see how a happy birthday boy looks like. lol!


If we weren't in a theatre, he would've jumped!! lol. He hugged me and said "I hate you, and I dont want to talk you anymore.." lol.. Funny!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Master chef Kate Armstrong (Catherine Zeta-Jones) lives her life like she runs her kitchen at a trendy Manhattan eatery—with a no-nonsense intensity that both captivates and intimidates everyone around her. Kate’s perfectionist nature is put to the test when she ''inherits'' her 9-year-old niece Zoe (Abigail Breslin), while contending with a brash new sous-chef who joins her staff. High-spirited and freewheeling, Nick Palmer (Aaron Eckhart) couldn’t be more different from Kate, yet the chemistry between them is undeniable. Rivalry becomes romance, but Kate will have to learn to express herself beyond the realm of her kitchen if she wants to connect with Zoe and find true happiness with Nick.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s if you guys wanna know how the recipes of the food.. check out http://noreservationsmovie.warnerbros.com/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

.denise said...

[kirks].. yea i know you would and ran over by truck right?? lol.

[mike]. it's fun mike! lol. but yea your present so personal.. right inside him!lol.