Wednesday 31 October 2007

Dull halloween

31 October, the day when people in olden days believe that it was the arising of the evil spirit, which I find quite amusing. But these days, people tend to having so much fun out of it. Fun? It's kinda strike me.. Did I say fun? Is it fun for people who sat there all alone, stressing over exam on a friggin halloween day? surely hell do *sarcastic*.

I had 10 kids knocking on the front door, dressed up as a witch, pirates, and some random characters which I dont think it's exist.. Well not all of them were kids, there was 1 man appears as a pirates which to me seems retarded rather than cute. However, it's exciting to really feel how halloween suppose to be spend. "Trick-or-treat??" I actually didn't really have the "halloween-preparation" , so it's kind of surprising when those kids knock on your door saying those a-must-words.

Totally have nothing to give to them, I decided to give them all my chewing gums which I dont know when is the expiry date. Hope they wont get the Montezuma's revenge a.k.a diarrhea ((: *finger cross* Sorry for the late confession.

The plans of close-to-nerdism-university-rookie seems out of reach. We (Denise, Liying, Michael,etc) was actually planned to have our own Halloween party or at least crash into other's party. Yet the outcome, we were sitting at home, do nothing, went online or even blogging (pathetic me), and stressing over our exam. Good for michael, finished all the friggin insearch and ready for a long hols.

Huff.. but......maybe we do have our halloween liying. The point of having halloween is actually to be scared, right? Well I am scared. Scared of the exams, on the 31st of October. We're having our halloween party!! lofl. huff. so frustrating. It seems hard to cheer up yourself. )):

Halloween suppose to be spend with friends, horror movies or parties. But none of it were done. No friends, no parties, no horror movies. Umph actually I did watch horror movie today, well a suppose-horror movie. Watched 1480 with steve, thought it was going to scare the hell out of us, yet it's just some kind of twisted-supernatural thingy, even the ghost more likely to look as the psycho on scream.

We did some kind of halloween-horror-movie in advance. It was last week on Sunday, at Liying's house when her sister wasn't there. We watched the Ammityville Horror and it's based on a true story. It's kinda creepy, not to mention what happened. (i'll just keep it for myself...) But we did having fun.

Did I actually say fun AGAIN??? ok, I should stop exageratting my dullness-halloween day by making it sounds so excited and FUN. (:

4 comments:

Li Ying said...

they sound adorable! I wish I had the chance to trick or treat last time when i was young. There wasn't anything on during halloween back in malaysia also! Not that I know of lah.. I'm sure there was parties but not trick-or-treat thingy...

Nvm. We shall make something next halloween k? Plan in advance. Make sure that we finish up all the things we have to do before halloween so we can fully enjoy...

.denise said...

yep.. we surely have to do it. huh! i'm willing to dress up as a witch or anything.. well sexy witch! i dont wanna look horrible. lol!

Anonymous said...

Next halloween , we can do something way scarier than watching Horror Movie! u know wt is it?

To Look at u without make- up ^^

Come on ! im trying to get u pumped up! get Angry! Get Angry and release the FRustration on the Exammm

Anonymous said...

NANI is going on with this BLOG?!?!?