Wednesday 20 February 2008

PMS = Psychotic Mood Sinks.. whatever that means, but it's a nerve-wrecking! I've been like in a cranky-grumpy attitude all day long. Felt like turn myself into somekind of old-menopause bitch who hasn't had any sex for century! if you know how it feels, slap me hard - I really need to get myself in center!

My brain doesn't functioning well. Thought it's kinda a numbness-symptoms that wallop me into pieces as I'm ruptured by the sense of solitude night, added up by missing things which consume you hard enough til' you barely even breathing.

Jibbering, as what I'm doing right now, might be the sole remedy for my hideous-forlorn night. Isn't that pathetic?
I know. Life's a BITCH for you to confront with, but this is definitely something that you have to deal for the rest of your pathethic life, isnt it? Sounds nasty, eh?

It's hard enough as it is. Not willing to explore how bad could the pain will be by adding up the real pain to my whole body, couldn't my day be any worse?!!?! My neck and my back, they're all killing me like crazy. Cramp all over my body just truly make my day.

yea, whatever...... Probably that's the most suitable word for what I've been thru today. Is this the feeling of loneliness or is this the feeling of rigidity to keep myself not missing him???? How hard could it be to actually kept yourself from gone astray? Hard enough baby..

1 comment:

Mike-revolution said...

Wow...! i never knew that a bad day could be so descriptive~

i usually just say 'oh man my day was shit'

i wonder wts the diff between those philosophies that u stated and just simply say "my day was shit"? ^^